- Utility Billing
- Solid Waste Information
Solid Waste and Recycle Information
Texas Disposal Systems provides all trash, recycle, green waste, and bulk waste pick up services within the City of Buda.
To find your service day, visit the Texas Disposal Waste Wizard. You can download the Waste Wizard App to your phone or add a calendar of your service days to your device.
PICK UP LIMITS & ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Trash pick up is limited to your cart only. An additional cart can be added to your account for $8.31 per month. Residents may also add an additional recycling cart for $3.86 per month.
- Single-stream Recycling pick up is limited to your cart plus one bundle of cardboard (flattened and tied stack of 10). Materials collected include mixed paper and fiber products, corrugated cardboard, boxboard, plastics #1-7, aluminum containers, steel, glass (green, brown, and clear), gable-top and aseptic containers, large rigid plastic, and scrap metal. Customers can also now recycle plastic bags and plastic film using the "bag-the-bag" program. Customers may pick up a yellow "bag-the-bag" bag at the customer service window at City Hall.
- Green waste is available for tree trimmings, yard clippings, leaves, branches, and brush. Pick up is limited to 10 paper lawn bags and/or bundles of brush. Plastic bags or any bags containing trash will not be picked up. The Green waste material is composted or mulched at the Texas Disposal Systems facility.
- Residents receive one free bulky or large brush pickup per quarter. Please schedule by contacting Texas Disposal Systems Customer Care at 800-375-8375 or email@example.com. Bulky pick up is limited to 3 cubic yards of material. Bundles must be no longer than 4 feet and weigh no more than 35 pounds. A fee will be charged for mattresses and box springs.
- Residential customers can take up to 5 cubic yards of waste directly to the landfill each month at no cost. Residents must cover the load and show a City of Buda utility bill at the gate. Mattresses and box springs will be charged a fee.
- The City has an exclusive franchise for temporary roll-off services. To request this service, please contact Texas Disposal Systems at 800-375-8375.
To find out your pick-up schedules and more information, please click on links below:
Click here for pick-up schedules
Ordinance 2021-23 Adopting an Exclusive Franchise with Texas Disposal Systems
Issues involving missing/broken carts or service problems/questions please call Texas Disposal Customer Care at 800-375-8375.
For issues involving change in service, contact City of Buda Utility Department at 512-295-8845.* The City provides a 10% Senior Discount on Sanitation. Residents age 65 and older must supply the Utility Dept. with a copy of their current State issued ID in order to qualify for this discount.